x
Beta Member

Tax

Is anyone having issues with adding the correct tax when checking out? My tax rates do not look like they are toggled on under the product but the tax is being added on incorrectly. Please help. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Welcome to the Community, @Bodydelights 😊

Can you give us some more details about what is going on? Tax is being added to the item, but you do not believe it is the right amount? 

Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hello. I usually have two tax options on per state. When I do a in person event in PA I have a PA tax option of Cash 0% on and a PA tax option of Credit Card of 6%. I would toggle the appropriate tax on each item I added at checkout accordingly until the other day when I could not toggle the correct tax and had to manually change tax per cash and credit card transactions. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thank you for the clarification. This sounds like something that may require more in-depth troubleshooting than we can provide here through the community page. 

When you get a chance can you please reach out to our support team for further assistance? A rep can go over the settings with you, and make sure they are being applied properly. 

Message 4 of 4