x
Beta Member

View Order in Calendar

Now that we allow our customers order for pick up and delivery in the future date/time, is there a way to view the orders in calendar (google, iCal, or any calendar)?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

That's a great question, @Whole_Cakes

I don't believe there's an automated way to do that right now, but you might be able to export your Square Online orders, modify the CSV, then import the CSV into Google Calendar. That's a fair amount of editing to do what you need, but depending on how many orders you are getting and how often you need to do this it might work for you.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Thanks.  as a recent transferee from wordpress/woocommerce, i love the simplicity of square online, but at the same time, i miss these functionalities that are easily implementable on wp/wc.  this plus the no holidays option (close the ordering for certain future days like Thanksgiving, Christmas when our physical store is closed), this may force us back to wp/wc or maybe some other platform.

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

any update on this?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Whole_Cakes, At this time, we don’t have an update to provide. We will make sure to post here in our Seller Community if we see any changes/updates on this feature request. 

Have a good day! 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 5 of 5