x
Beta Member

Will Square Marketing ever be an option on the app?

Will square be adding the marketing tab to the app vs the browser version or does it have a beta testing ... this is an incovience 

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@mrfreshcut1 There are no particular roadmapped plans for putting marketing directly into the app at this time, but I'd be happy to take this feedback to the team for you.

That said, you can open your dashboard in a mobile browser and use it on your same device. The marketing designer is available in the mobile browser through the dashboard. That way you don't have to change devices to be able to set up campaigns.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @mrfreshcut1,

Square Marketing is currently only available on the desktop.

As far as I know there's not a beta for this at the moment. @kellyj can you confirm that?

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4
Admin

Best Answer

@mrfreshcut1 There are no particular roadmapped plans for putting marketing directly into the app at this time, but I'd be happy to take this feedback to the team for you.

That said, you can open your dashboard in a mobile browser and use it on your same device. The marketing designer is available in the mobile browser through the dashboard. That way you don't have to change devices to be able to set up campaigns.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

yea I'm aware of using the browser this would be greatly appreciated if the development of this feature what being worked on Thank you. If this was ever update in beta I would to know 

Message 4 of 4