x

3 Days ago my Ipad started to alternate between charging and not charging every second

Hi,

I have a iPad 4th generation and a square stand for my business. It was working flawlessly until 3 days ago. Now my iPad started to not charge and on the iPad it shows alternating charging and not charging every second. I've tried to update to the latest app and IOS and disconnect and reconnect the iPad and the stand and the cables and the power outlet but to no avail. 

I did plug it into an Apple original charging cable and it charges perfectly so it has to be the stand.

I appreciate if someone from the tech team can help me out.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller Alumni

Sounds like the cables are going bad.  You can purchase the cable kit for your stand.  That should fix the issue.

Message 2 of 5

Sounds like we are all having the same issues...what a racket..."just buy another power accessory kit"

Message 3 of 5

okay we are having a simular issue. . .our USB ports stopped charging 1 by 1. We bought a kit and it doesn't work. The stand says it's connected but it's not charging. Help

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @manitoulinpizza

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Stand. Technology can get complicated sometimes. I hope this has been fixed. If not, take a look at this article with more troubleshooting steps. You can also test your USB port by connecting other devices to it like your i-pad. This can help us narrow down if it's a connectivity, hardware or USB port issue. 

Hope this helps! 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 5 of 5