x

Compatible Cash Drawer for Terminal?

I'm having a hard time finding something USB or compatible with square. Right now I can only purchase through Amazon (Canada) so if someone has any suggestions on what model for sure is compatible please let me know. 

Also, do I need an extra cash printer?

I already have the square terminal and do not wish at this time to convert to the iPad/stand

Thank you for any help 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @beautymtl 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you!

In regards to a USB Cash Drawer which is compatible with the Square Terminal, we would recommend this APG model USB Cash Drawer. While I am not positive that this model is sold via Amazon, it is proven and recommended by Square as fully compatible with your Terminal software.

The Terminal itself prints out receipts, so unless you need a separate printer for another device, we believe you should be good to go!

Let us know if you have any remaining questions, we are here to help.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @beautymtl 👋 Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Happy to have you!

In regards to a USB Cash Drawer which is compatible with the Square Terminal, we would recommend this APG model USB Cash Drawer. While I am not positive that this model is sold via Amazon, it is proven and recommended by Square as fully compatible with your Terminal software.

The Terminal itself prints out receipts, so unless you need a separate printer for another device, we believe you should be good to go!

Let us know if you have any remaining questions, we are here to help.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2