x

Have it problem adding new team on to app

Whet to add new team on and he was not able to , keep saying he didn’t have permission, double checked everything on dashboard and try again still same thing , talked to my driver we had for a year he tried cause he been doing it up to covid-19 , when he whet in it told him he was denied access, help please 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Hey @11blake,

Things have changed within our Team Management from what it was before (Employee Management) and there's no longer mobile employees if that's what he was set up as.

I'd recommend checking your Team section of the online Dashboard to make sure he's set up within the new system correctly and go through your options for paid/free Team Management

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 7

I have team plus, but they can’t get access unless I give them full access that I don’t want I just want the to be able to cash out , they keep getting denied access 

Message 3 of 7

@11blake Hmm this sounds like it could be buggy.

I'd recommend giving our direct CS team a call at your earliest convenience to look into your setup with you and file a ticket if need be.

You can contact them through the Contact Page here

Ashley C
Message 4 of 7

Ya did that was on hold for half hour then got hung up on then try calling back to get machine that says square is closed like really so much for support been deal with this since Friday 

Message 5 of 7

@11blake Mondays are typically our highest wait times since we aren't available over the weekend.

I'd recommend trying to give us a call later in the day today. 

Ashley C
Message 6 of 7

It says you are closed 

Message 7 of 7