x

How to print receipts for orders paid in cash?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: wanting to print receipts when customers order online]

we run an online dispensary business and we get alot of orders online and  people have the option to pay by cash or through e transfer or credit card but we want to be able to give people who pay with cash to a receipt as well those who pay with debt card . How can we set up are pos system and print off a receipt to those who pay with cash ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I am new to square and I run an ecommerce business and I want to know how do I print off a receipts to give to customer ?  when they place an order on my ecommerce website ?

Message 2 of 4
Admin

Hey @cannabisfastexp -

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

Are you referring to printing out a digital receipt from your computer? 

If so, please take a look at this post. If not, please reply back with a bit more detail of what you're looking for. Please keep in mind you can always view receipts from clicking on the transaction within Transactions in the Dashboard. The receipt itself will be highlighted in blue for you to click on:

You'll also be able to resend the receipts digitally from there. Let me know! 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hey @cannabisfastexp-

I just saw your other post with a bit more detail, and merged them together.

If you'd like to print a receipt for your customer from the POS, please do the following:

1. From the Square app, tap the following icon in the navigation bar: or the down arrow at the top of the Square Register:
  2. Tap Transactions.
  3. Locate and tap the payment you'd like to reprint.
  4. Tap New Receipt > Print Receipt.

That should provide them with a receipt. Let me know if you have any questions about this. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 4 of 4