x

I am trying to use my dashboard on my laptop but use an iPAD for POS and the 2 are not syncing??

I am trying to use my dashboard on my laptop but use an iPad as POS. However, the items on my iPad do not transfer to my browser dashboard. I have tried logging in and out of both my laptop and iPad as well as updated my app but my account is not syncing. My items are not showing up nor is any banking info etc.?! Very frustrating, please help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @Melissa_D

Thanks for reaching out to us here in our Seller Community! It sounds like you are not seeing your items on your Square Online Dashboard when you open the account via a laptop, is that correct? All of the items including transactions and account information is stored within the account. Regardless of the device you are logged into the items should be showing up if you are logging into the same account on both devices.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seciรณn y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 3

You are absolutely correct, that is what continues to happen. I have been using the POS for over a month and have over 150 inventory items and have received many payments to my listed bank account. 

Message 3 of 3