x

Issues with point of sale

I have a couple issues.  First, there is no way to add multiple quantities to my order before hitting the add button?  I have to input each item and add then go back to same category to add another item, would be nice if you could add multiple items before having to hit the add button. I own a Bakery, so I have a cupcake, cookie, etc., within each of those I have multiple items. So in my cookie favorite I have chocolate chip, snickerdoodles, etc, I have to add each one then go back in and add another.  It would be much quicker and easier to be able to add multiple items and quantities before having to add to my checkout.  Second, the keyboard keeps popping up every time I turn my square register on to ring up a customer. It takes up half of my screen space, and squishes my favorites up to top?  This began happening about 4-5 months ago.  We have been using the new square register for about 2 years now, with no issues, then this started happening.  Other than that we love our register, we even got our neighbors shop to start using it, we sold them our old one, then they also bought the newer black all,in one square register.

Thanks for your time

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0