x

Server Unavailable - Unable to Set Up Account

Needed a square reader for my artist alley tomorrow but it seems I just threw $50 out the window.

Since yesterday when trying to set up my account, it's been allowing me through all the steps of setting up my account to accept payments - until I hit submit. I get a message of "server unavailable."

I've already taken these steps to no avail:

- Restarted my device

- Checked for updates

- Reinstalled the app

- Logged in and out of Square App.

- Made a new account.

- Tried a different internet network.

- Tried calling support (they won't allow my account to call them appaently?)

- Tried emailing support (they said they don't accept emails to the listed email, and to try their site instead.)

- I've emailed via the site, waiting on reply.

I'm located in BC, Canada if that makes any difference? But I checked their site and it's listed that everything is running fine.'I've also tried setting up about eight times already, within the 10min limit. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

That's definitely weird @Buurd

Have you tried completing your account on the Square Dashboard? You would sign in with the same email address and password. 

Please let me know if this method still gives you trouble.  

Message 2 of 4

I am experiencing a similar problem - "Server Unavailable" for the past three days. I have also attempted to contact Support, which says "Currently Unavailable".

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@MichaelRosebud That's strange. Have you tried to contact us since you last posted? If so, are you still having trouble?

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 4 of 4