x

Site editor not saving?

Is anyone else having a problem when creating a website in edit mode?  I’ve spend hours adding pages and content, press “Done” every time and more than once now I’ve had things not save.  I’ve lost hours of work.  Is there something I’m not doing?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @Theglitzgals - thanks so much for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! 👋 Happy to have you join us.

This sounds strange, indeed. Normally these kind of issues can be traced back to browser effectiveness and software. 

Would you mind walking through these troubleshooting steps? They will insure both your browser, as well as your device itself, are both up to date.

I will keep an eye out for your response!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Best Answer

Hi there, @Theglitzgals - thanks so much for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! 👋 Happy to have you join us.

This sounds strange, indeed. Normally these kind of issues can be traced back to browser effectiveness and software. 

Would you mind walking through these troubleshooting steps? They will insure both your browser, as well as your device itself, are both up to date.

I will keep an eye out for your response!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi - I'm having the same issue on several areas of my appointment settings. Most recently, I am unable to save changes to my cancellation policy. I tried the trouble shooting steps, and the issue is persisting on multiple browsers (Chrome and Safari) I need to make these updates.

Message 3 of 4

Hello @ellenails, I am sorry you are having issues saving your cancellation policy. If you have tried all of our Dashboard troubleshooting steps  and are still having issues please reach out to our Support Team at 1-855-700-6000 squ.re/contactsqsupport, they will be able to investigate this further. Thank you!

Message 4 of 4