x

Where can I get replacement parts for the Square Stand?

The title of this thread was updated from its original title: “Where can I get another tool to unlock the iPad from the square stand?” 

I lost the little tool that locks and unlocks the iPad in the Square Stand. Where can I get another one?

Message 1 of 17
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Mhamilton985 - welcome to the community!

Our Support Team can send you replacement parts (like a new tool kit or accessories hub for the Square Stand) if your Square Stand is still under warranty. If your Square Stand is no longer under warranty, you can purchase replacement parts online

Feel free to contact our Support Team by email for more help with this. 

View Best Answer >

Message 9 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: “Where can I purchase the Square Stand Accessories Kit?”. The original author has been notified via email.

I need a replacement accessory hub for my square stand. Over the period of use it has worn out and broken.  

Where can I get that, can I purchase the cabling separately?

Message 2 of 17
Alumni

Hey there, @turboexec - thanks for making your first post to the community! 

Thanks for your patience on this response. It is definitely possible to order the Square Stand Accessories Kit separately. You can order it directly from the Square Shop.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with! 

Message 3 of 17

My square charger isn't working.... how can i get a new power cord?

Message 4 of 17
Admin

I moved your post here @LaserMassage, so you can see the link shared by @Russell above for the Square Shop.

But before you buy a new accessories hub, I just wanted to let you know that we're aware that some sellers are experiencing connection issues after upgrading their iPads to iOS 11. There are troubleshooting steps in this thread and we'll also be posting updates there too! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 17

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: “How do I order a new accessory/power hub for my Stand?” The original author has been notified via email.

Hi, I use my Square Stand, EMV Docked Reader and USB Printer everyday for sales in my coffee shop.  We were broken into and our USB Cash Drawer was stolen, ripped right off the counter and pulled the cords all asunder!  At least they got no money.  So, how do I go about ordering just a new set of cords/hub without ordering a whole new Stand?  Thanks

image.jpg

Message 6 of 17
Alumni

Hey there @JavaOnTheCreek

I moved your post to this thread. Contacting our Support Team is the fastest way to get replacement parts. 

I went ahead and asked a member of our Support Team to reach out to you. 😉

Message 7 of 17

Thank you!!!

Message 8 of 17
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Mhamilton985 - welcome to the community!

Our Support Team can send you replacement parts (like a new tool kit or accessories hub for the Square Stand) if your Square Stand is still under warranty. If your Square Stand is no longer under warranty, you can purchase replacement parts online

Feel free to contact our Support Team by email for more help with this. 

Message 9 of 17

This reply was created from merging a comment from an existing thread: “What is the size of the security screw to hold ipad in square stand and where to purchase”. The original author has been notified via email.

I really need a screw driver for my square stand.. help please

Message 10 of 17

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: “Power cord not charging ipad anymore”. The original author has been notified via email.

My power cord is not ccharging the ipad.  Out of stand I can charge it like normal.  The USB ports are out of power as well.  Major hassle for my staff.

Message 11 of 17
Super Seller Alumni

You can order a replacement cable.  If it is under warranty you can get it covered.

Message 12 of 17

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "Drill bit" The author has been notified via email.

What size screw to mount square stand to counter. I used the sticky pad, but a now fired employee tried ripping the stand off the counter and sticky pad isn’t enough security. I lost the screw and need to know what size bit to drill through counter also. 

Message 13 of 17

my key to take my IPad out of the stand.  How can I get a replacement key?

Thank you,

Geri

Message 14 of 17
Admin

Hey @ger1234. Take a look at page one of this thread!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 15 of 17

Looking to find that security key/screwdriver that will unlock my iPad from a very old version of Square stand. Help!

Message 16 of 17
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Thaxton - thanks for reaching out to us here on the Seller Community! Welcome!

We would recommend reaching out to our Support Team to inquire about older Square Stand safety screws - usually they are able to oblige with obscure hardware inquiries and may be able to assist here.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 17 of 17