x

Where is my website?

Okay, so several years ago I created a weebly site for my personal characters that I created. I had several pages in the works, and then I didnt come back for quite some time. I knew the pages would always be there, but I lost interest. Cut to a few days ago when I rudely saw that I was told I would lose all my info if I didnt make a square account and was forced to create one. Whatever, you do what you have to do. So I did...but since then ive had nothing but trouble trying to figure out WHERE my stuff went? I remember the pages, what they looked like, some of what was on them...but I dont know where I am suppose to go? Any attempts to login to my weebly are thwarted, I am told that an email will be sent to me to reset my password...nothing. Ive tried over and over and I still do not get an email. And when I log in using my "square" account...it doesnt take me to weebly it just takes me to square where I have no website or content. Im so annoyed!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello @DestinyJackson 

Sorry to hear about this experience. Would you mind sharing the URL or Domain of the website you had with Weebly?

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hello people on Weebly:  I also have same issue:   "Where is My Website todosnicas.comโ€, it is host at WHC, I used the option on Weebly build sour site!

ASC

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi @todosAQUI, thanks for posting. 

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to find your website. 

I understand you used the Weebly option to build your website. However, since the website is hosted on Web Hosting Canada, you will have to get in touch with them for help as we cannot provide assistance here. 

Thanks for your understanding.

Message 4 of 4