x
KovaFit

Does Square Appointments have session tracking?

I own a gym and it would be super beneficial if the square appointments had session tracking... anyone know if this feature exisits? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Chad Alumni

Re: Does Square Appointments have session tracking?

Hello @KovaFit

I want to make sure I understand your question. When you say session tracking, are you referring to multiple clients booking a class like spin or cardio kick boxing? Or are you looking for a record of appointments for a personal training client? 

I'll keep an eye out for your reply. 👀

Message 2 of 6
Highlighted
domingom

Yes, I'm also interested in this answer. Are you able to set up a class like (spin or cardio)? We are looking to use the appointment calendar to track attendee to our weekly group classes.

Message 3 of 6
Highlighted
Admin

Hey @domingom

The ability to book classes or groups with Square Appointments at this time isn't available unfortunately, but we're continuing to look into this.

It's being tracked by our Appointments team, and hopefully we can update this in the near future. Keep an eye out for updates!

Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Antwynette

I am also very interested in this. I am a reflexologist. I sell package deals that lower the per session cost to encourage clients to prepay and book. Is there a way to sell this option, and Square keep track of the sessions? For example, I sell a package that includes 10-30 minute sessions. Each time the client checks in/out Square would deduct the appropriate # of sessions. For me that would be 1 or 2, either 30 or 60 minute session depending on how they booked. This would help tremendously. Thank you!

Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
Admin

Hi there, @Antwynette! Thanks for adding your voice here. I agree - the ability to deduct sessions from appointment bookings would be a great addition to the Appointments Service in general.

I'm passing your Feature Request along to our Product Teams! We will be sure to reach back out on this thread with any updates going forward.

Message 6 of 6