x

Feature Request: Create packages including multiple services via Square Appointments

Feature Request: Create packages including multiple services via Square Appointments

The title of this post has been edited from the original: How to schedule multi packs with Square Appointments?

Hoping to find some help here.  We offer a service that clients can pay for and book appointments online. Great. The problem is that there are discounted packages if multiple treatments are purchased at one time, if this option is chosen, the client is only able to schedule one appointment as opposed to multiple separate appointments for each of the treatments they purchase.  Is there a way to make this work? Thanks in advance. 

2 Verified Answers
Verified Answer

Re: Create Recurring Invoices in the Square App

Hello @coriumesthetics!

As a workaround you could use recurrning invoices with Square Appointments for a package, and view the number of invoices remaining in the series. However, you can't images to a recurring invoice series, I'm sorry!

Another workaround is to create a single service for package deals you offer but you'd need to track the number of sessions completed manually. You could ask customers to contact you directly for packages, and then schedule each session in the package deal as a separate appointment to ensure clients are charged for each session.

I'm adding your post to this thread where other sellers are interested in using Appointments to create and manage packages. We'll update the status to give you a heads up about any developments on this feature request.

As for your question about marketing by text - you might like to subscribe to this separate thread for updates! 

Verified Answer

Re: How to schedule multi packs in appointments

Yep! While we don't have a way to automatically apply discounts when customers book more than one service, you can create bundles as individual services. For example if you are a personal trainer, you can list 5 sessions at the discounted price as one appointment. 

When your customer comes in for their first appointment, you then can manually book their next, or all upcoming, appointments through your Appointments Dashboard. In your client information section of Dashboard you have the ability to add notes and view past appointments so you can keep track of their remaining appointments even if the schedule one at a time! 

233 Comments
Beta Member

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Service packages and promo codes

If thats not in the works, how about giving the option to use modifiers for service items? Could use that feature to track sessions in packages, which is what I do now at checkout, I add a seperate item with modifier for which session it is. Would be great if could do that on services so clients to could choose when booking online and help them keep track of their sessions also.

Admin

Hi @Ssclmt! I'm moving your post to this feature request thread - we are tracking the request for a service package feature closely and we'll provide updates here as soon as we can.

You might also like to subscribe to this thread for updates providing promo codes for customers to use on your online Appointments booking site: Square Appointments: Can my customers use a discount code when booking? Thanks again for letting us know that these features are vital to your business, I hope we can provide a solution for you soon.

We sell packages and need to track services against packages - does square have this capacity?

Hello @SoulSisters

For clarification are you just looking to track how many packages and services you sold? Or are you looking to deduct sessions from the package when a client comes in? 

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Offering Series of Appointments via Online Booking

I want to offer a discounted series of treatments--how would this work via online booking? For the first appt, the patient would choose the series, but how would followup appointments be treated? Is there a way to "deduct" a visit from the series after each appointment?

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: Create Recurring Invoices in the Square App

Hi

I sell packages to my clients. I need to create a series where I know how many treatments the client had used and have as a remaining and I need to take pictures as well for before and after. Currently, I am using Timely for this option. Does Square have an option like this? I use Timely for text messages marketing too, I just buy as many text messages I need and text all my clients with promotions. No everyone gives an email. Is Square planning to add this service? I don't want to use 2 programs for this. I will love to have everything in Square 

Admin

Great question @Hillaryh! Currently the workaround to do this would be to set up a new service for a bundle of treatments. Clients would be able to book the first treatment online but you'd need to contact them or schedule the rest of their treatments when they attend their first appointment. 

Admin
Status changed to: Workaround Provided

Admin

Hello @coriumesthetics!

As a workaround you could use recurrning invoices with Square Appointments for a package, and view the number of invoices remaining in the series. However, you can't images to a recurring invoice series, I'm sorry!

Another workaround is to create a single service for package deals you offer but you'd need to track the number of sessions completed manually. You could ask customers to contact you directly for packages, and then schedule each session in the package deal as a separate appointment to ensure clients are charged for each session.

I'm adding your post to this thread where other sellers are interested in using Appointments to create and manage packages. We'll update the status to give you a heads up about any developments on this feature request.

As for your question about marketing by text - you might like to subscribe to this separate thread for updates! 

I own a gym and it would be super beneficial if the square appointments had session tracking... anyone know if this feature exisits?