x
Beta Member

Is there a way to show the calendar on the web page?

I would like to be able to start my booking site with general availability instead of select staff.  It is a pain when you have multiple staff and they all have different availabilty so when a client is looking for a certain date then the person they have is not available they need to go back and guess on another?  I am so confused.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@jasbur - Thanks so much for taking the time to share your suggestion. I definitely understand where you're coming from. Our Appointments widget is currently optimized for Staff preference over Date & Time preference. I understand that this may not echo the same preference as every business. 

I will be sure to share your thoughts on the topic with our product liaison team, and also update this thread if anything changes.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Best Answer

@jasbur - Thanks so much for taking the time to share your suggestion. I definitely understand where you're coming from. Our Appointments widget is currently optimized for Staff preference over Date & Time preference. I understand that this may not echo the same preference as every business. 

I will be sure to share your thoughts on the topic with our product liaison team, and also update this thread if anything changes.

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 4

We would definitely need a feature like this, i'm surprised it's not available 😕

Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

100% agreed! The only reason I'm not using this feature is because it doesn't allow LOYAL customers to stay with their current Stylist.

Message 4 of 4