x
Highlighted
mkarl100

Re: Is there "recurring appointment" option in square appointments?

I'm really disappointed that I cannot allow my clients to schedule recurring appointments. This is the one feature that is keeping me from switching over to Square. Please add this feature!

Message 21 of 37
Clementine

Reoccurring appointment

I have many clients that book their appointments on a reoccurring status and sometimes up to 1 yr in advance,  is this a possibility to do this automatically without going into each month and setting up an appointment

Message 22 of 37
Admin

Re: Reoccurring appointment

Hey @Clementine! I've merged your post with a thread on the same topic. Check out Tom's answer above for more information!

Message 23 of 37
Tashatl

How to customize the frequency of an appointment. I am looking for 2 weeks.

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "How to customize the frequency of an appointment. I am looking for 2 weeks."

I need to make a reoccurring appointment for every two weeks at the same time.

Message 24 of 37
ebbieday

How do I set recurring biweekly availability for appointments without manually entering each week.

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "How do I set recurring biweekly availability for appointments without manually entering each week." The author has been notified via email.

My availability is different every other week, both days and times.  Is there a way it can be entered once, then applied every other week?  Or do I have to enter each day manually?  For instance, I have people with standing appointments every 2 weeks.  When I attempt to set the appointment as recurring, it won 't allow it because my availability isn't set beyond the current week.  TIA

Message 25 of 37
ATHairSalon

Set repeat appointments on a certian day

Howdy folks! I'd like to know how to set up repeat (reoccurring or stand in) appointments. It lets me set it up but NOT on a certian day, ex: Ccustomer wants every 4 weeks on a friday. It will set up 4 weeks but doesn't end up on a friday. Please help 

Kind Reguards,

Alvin♡

Message 26 of 37
Admin

Re: Set repeat appointments on a certian day

Hi @ATHairSalon - I've moved your post over here. It looks like with monthly appointments, it sticks to the date of the original appointment so you can't track it to a specific day.

However, customers can now create their own accounts for appointments allowing them to manage their calendars. See more here: https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Product-Updates/New-Customer-Accounts-are-coming-to-Square-Appoin...

Message 27 of 37
DanATL

Client recurring appointments

This reply was created by merging the thread "Client recurring appointments".

Can a client set his/her recurring appointments or do I have to do it from the dashboard?

Message 28 of 37
Admin

Re: Client recurring appointments

Hello @DanATL, welcome to the Seller Community! 🎉

I went ahead and merged your thread with this one since we're tracking this feature request. Right now only you will be able to book recurring appointments for your clients. 

Message 29 of 37
TheGoodSpace

I provide desk rental

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: I provide desk rental

I need to allow clients to book daily, weekly or monthly how can i do that?

Message 30 of 37