x

Prepaid Package Management

Prepaid Package Management

This Square community is in desparate need for package management for prepaid services. Is this feature coming soon? If not we have to switch to a more user friendly system like MindBody or Vargo

1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: have you added the feature of prepaid packages yet

@HotCityMama

We don't have a solution for this currently, although it is requested often. A little bit about how the Feature Request process works is in the link.

We are working to make this the best possible product, for businesses in all shapes and sizes. 

6 Comments
Admin

Hey @elevated,

Welcome to the Seller Community! 👋 Thanks for bringing this up—we do iterate based on seller feedback. So that I can surface some more insight with our Point of Sale team, can you reply with a bit more on what an ideal package management system would look like for your business?

In the meantime, we have partnered with a few services who may be able to offer what you're looking for right away. To see what they can do, head over to the App Marketplace, and view the eCommerce and Delivery & Order Management categories.

Hope this helps for now. Please let me know if any questions come up and we'll keep watch for your reply.

just wondering if you added the feature of prepaid packages yet?

Admin

@HotCityMama

We don't have a solution for this currently, although it is requested often. A little bit about how the Feature Request process works is in the link.

We are working to make this the best possible product, for businesses in all shapes and sizes. 

This is definitely something I'm looking for as well. We have clients purchase a package of appointments up front for a discount and having some sort of way to manage this would be so awesome! 

I have used Mindbody, Shape.net and I am currently using Wellness Living. Although these avenues have their benefits, you have to use one of their merchant processors. This is what made me start looking, once again, at square. Unfortunately, my excitement diminished once I saw that package management was not available. Once that is available, Square can be used by many service entities that offer prepaid packages. 

This feature upgrade will make Square highly competitive with Gym/Studio programs, especially for smaller studios.

Same here! I sell packages of sessions. My clients absolutely need the ability to schedule their sessions. Without this option, I won’t be able to use this program. Deal breaker for me.