x

Feature Request: Schedule multiple staff for single appointment

Beta Member

Feature Request: Schedule multiple staff for single appointment

[Note: the title of this thread has been edited by a moderator for clarity.]

Hello. I'm wondering how I can set up scheduling couples massages? I need to be able to have two employees selected when they choose this appointment type. I've tried explaining to a customer the steps to take to schedule two appointments for the same time with two different therapists but this showed to be too inconvenient and they said they'd rather just call in. 

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Derrick

1 Verified Answer
Tom
Verified Answer

Re: checking out client with multiple providers

Hey @Skp, welcome to the seller community!

I went to check on this request and the ability to process separate sales for each provider on one ticket isn't available at this time. Thank you for showing why this feature is important for your spa.

For now, you'll need to process each service separately to make sure the proper employee gets credit. Appreciate your patience as we make improvements based on seller feedback!

131 Comments
Admin

@solacemassage @portal I'm very sorry that Appointments isn't suitable for your business' needs at this time. I appreciate your feedback and I'll share it with the Appointments team. If we can offer a solution for couples in future we'll let you know in this thread.

I assume we would have heard by now. I am desperately waiting for this feature!!!! Unfortunately, I can't really wait anymore and I'm currently shopping elsewhere. 

Admin

Hey @HavenSpaAdmin, thanks for checking in here and I'm sorry for the frustration. I don't have any details that I can share out at the moment, but I've asked our Appointments Team for more details. We'll circle back as soon as we have any other available information.

Admin

Hi @HavenSpaAdmin, I was able to touch base with our Appointments team and I can confirm that this isn't on their near-term roadmap. I apologize for the disappointing news yet I hope this helps as you consider your decisions.

While I don't have any specific timeline that I can share out, I will return to this thread with any other developments or workarounds that may help make these kinds of reservations more straightforward.

Our men's hair salon has this same requirement. Please increment the feature request counter by one. 

Where would one find the Appointments product roadmap and release schedule?

Admin

Thank you @RMS-MV, I will let the Appointments team know that you are also interested! 

The Appointment product roadmap hasn't been published in the Community. We'd love to share the exact date a new feature will be released! However, we aren't able to because timelines are subject to change as we develop and test new features.

Rest assured as soon as any new features for Appointments are available we'll announce it in a post and update this thread too to let everyone know! 

Can you share the link to where the feature request list resides?

I would like to be in the know. So, I can train staff on upcoming changes if / when necessary.

Admin

Hey @JenVerg! There isn't a list of Appointments feature requests at this time, so for now I recommend taking a look at the Product Updates page for Appointments. (Click Topics > Product Updates and select Appointments from the list on the right-hand side to filter the post.) Any time a new feature is launched we post Product Update to let everyone know.

Updates will be visible on the homepage for a while, but in case you miss one (we know you're busy!) bookmark that page so you can quickly check for Appointments updates as needed! 

Any updates here?  I have multiple providers at my spa and would love for clients to be able to schedule, say, a massage with my massage therapist followed by a facial with my esthetician all in the same visit, and have these appointments link together for streamlined checkout, while still reflecting the separate providers services.  

Admin

Hey @fteegardin, thanks for tagging this thread. I went to check for updates on this, though there aren't any developments available at this time. A few other sellers brought up their concerns about this request in another thread, and I did propose a workaround. Have a look here for more info: Best way to track product commission and inventory simultaneously, or split multi service ticket?

Hope this helps for now. Please keep in touch as we'll announce any news on this.