x
RosemarySJ573

Re: Feature Requests & the Seller Community

Yes!.... ME TOO!!!...

Message 11 of 16
mickowitz

Hi Kpay,

I have a feature request (the first of many, I'm sure!): perhaps it would be a good idea to have a separate topic just for feature requests?

🙂

Thank you!

Message 12 of 16
Kpay Alumni

Hi @mickowitz, thanks for posting! We like to have individual threads for all new feature requests so we can tag them and track interest from other people who come to the community. Feel free to start a new thread for any future feature requests you have! 👍

Message 13 of 16
DDRight

How do I ensure a thread specifically related to a feature request is viewed by the right people?

thanks!

Message 14 of 16
Admin

Hey @DDRight - As long as you detail which product and what feature you'd like to see, we'll be able to direct your feedback to the correct team for you. 👍🏼

Message 15 of 16
Highlighted
twfm

Feature Requests Article is Unclear How To Post a New Feature Request

This "Feature Requests & the Seller Community" article states, at the end, "PS - if you'd like to share a new feature request, please start a new thread!"

However, if you go to the start a new thread link, it asks for what board you want to post on and there is no board named "Feature Request" or "New Feature Request", so the above article needs to be more clear on exactly how to post a feature request.

Message 16 of 16