x

How can I get the customer name to show on each receipt without printing an order ticket?

We are a golf course and don't need an order ticket printed. How can I get the customer name to show on the receipt?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

At our golf course, most players are members and it is necessary to have their name on the receipts. Has Square done anything about this problem to resolve it? I see some very old threads pertaining to this problem and thought that maybe they had resolved it recently.

Message 2 of 4
Admin

Hey @alpenagolfclub,

Welcome to the seller community—thanks for taking the time to share you needs regarding this request. I went to check for updates on including customer names on printed receipts, though there aren't and developments that I can share out right now.

At this time, the quickest way to view which customer is associated with a payment is from the Transactions tab in the online Square Dashboard. So that I can share more information with our Point of Sale team, can you share more details on why your members need the name to show up on the receipt?

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 4

We are a golf course. Our customer names need to be on the sales slip. Customers turn in the sales slip to a "starter" and need to be identified by name on sales receipt. We are hand writing them at this time. Name on cart slip needs to match the name on the sales receipt. Real inconvenience for us at this time. 

Message 4 of 4