x

How do I set up my appointments to be available every half hour, but for a full hour duration?

My appointments overlap. I want my patients to be able to book on the half-hour, but understand that their appointment will be a full hour in duration. Not sure how to do this.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Not sure which of the two things you're after is what is giving you trouble, so I'll describe both:

In the Settings section of the Appointments page, scroll down on the default settings page (Calendar & Booking) to the Online Booking section. You'll see an option for "Appointments are scheduled" which you can set to "On the half hour".

In the Services section of the Appointments page, select the service you're offering and the window that opens will have a "Service duration" setting that you can set to 1 hour. You can also set a padding time here, if you want some space between bookings (like to clean up between customers).

This should do what you're asking. If they're still overlapping, that could be because you have more than one staff member listed. Either remove all staff but one, or adjust staff schedules so they don't overlap.

Message 2 of 2