x

How to: Manage Community Email Notifications

How do I opt out of all the emails?  I don't want to unsubscribe to square altogether, just the community emails. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

@psenna - Happy to help point you in the right direction. You can manage your notifications settings right from the Seller Community. Check out this screenshot for a detailed explanation of how to navigate to these settings:

From the Notification Settings tab, you can customize (or turn off) notification messages. 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

@psenna - Happy to help point you in the right direction. You can manage your notifications settings right from the Seller Community. Check out this screenshot for a detailed explanation of how to navigate to these settings:

From the Notification Settings tab, you can customize (or turn off) notification messages. 

PS) If my answer solved your problem, would you mind marking it as "Best Answer"? That'll help the rest of the community find what they're looking for. If not, just write back, and I'll continue to help. Thanks!

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 2 of 2