x
Admin

How to Search for and find Best Answers in the Seller Community 🔍

The Seller Community has a wealth of great information about using Square — whether you’re just getting started or you’re a seasoned business owner. This post will help you find the best answers to your questions in the Seller Community.

Searching in the Seller Community 🔍

When you start typing in the search box from you’ll notice a list a list of existing threads will automatically display. You can click on the title of an existing thread to read it.

However, if you type your question or topic to the search box and then hit enter you’ll see list of results on a new page. The results will include a long list threads, including unanswered questions and links to Support Centre articles. But did you know you can filter your Community search results by Best Answer?

✔️ Best Answers are posts that have been answered and verified as correct and/or helpful by another seller from the Community and by the Community team. 

Here’s an example: If you need help with refunds type ‘refund’ in the search box and then hit enter. From the dropdown in the upper right click All and then select Best Answer.

Screenshot 2019-06-12 at 16.14.37_arrow.png

Hey presto all of the search results will be filtered to show only posts that have been answered and one reply has been marked as Best Answer. Posts with a Best Answer have a green check mark next to the title. Click on the title to read the answered post.

Thanks for reading and happy searching the Seller Community! ✔️

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Is there any way to sort keyword search results by date? Newest to Oldest? I understand the Best Answer but it is difficult to find information in recent posts when a problem happens after an update. I'm sure someone else has asked this but I can't find the post

Message 2 of 2