x
Admin

How to: join the Seller Community

Welcome to the Seller Community! Join us to learn how to use Square to run and grow your business, be the first to hear about new features, and collaborate and connect with your fellow sellers.

The Seller Community is free to everyone with a Square account. When you create a Community profile you can:

1. Start a new thread or reply to an existing thread ✏
  2. Kudo a post 💚
  3. Subscribe to a thread for updates 📰
  4. Join a group 🙌

You can join the Seller Community in these three easy steps:

Step 1: 

Sign up for your Square Point of Sale account at squareup.com or download the Square app to your mobile device. Already using Square? Skip to step 2! 

Step 2: 

Visit sellercommunity.com and click Sign In. You’ll be prompted to enter an email address and password — enter the email address and password that is tied to your Square account.

Step 3: 

You’ll be prompted to set a username and you’ll be assigned an avatar (this is your profile image!). Keep in mind your username will be visible to everyone! 

And that’s it. When you’ve followed these steps you can sign in to Start a thread or Reply to a thread to join a conversation.

Keep in mind: Card processing with Square only available in the US, Canada, Australia, the UK, Ireland, and Japan at this time.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

thank you for the information

Message 2 of 6

Thanks very helpful if you are interested in video editing go to visit my blog 

Message 3 of 6

Message 4 of 6

Thank you for the warm welcome to the Seller Community! I'm excited to join this dynamic community of sellers and explore the wealth of resources and knowledge available. Learning how to leverage Square to effectively manage and expand my business is something I'm eager to delve into. Additionally, the opportunity to stay updated on new features and collaborate with other sellers is invaluable. I look forward to connecting with like-minded individuals and embarking on this journey together!

Get Capcut 

Message 5 of 6

Thank you for the warm welcome to the Seller Community! I'm excited to join this dynamic community of sellers and explore the wealth of resources and knowledge available. Learning how to leverage Square to effectively manage and expand my business is something I'm eager to delve into. Additionally, the opportunity to stay updated on new features and collaborate with other sellers is invaluable. I look forward to connecting with like-minded individuals and embarking on this journey together!

Get Capcut 

Message 6 of 6