x
Admin

How to use the Seller Community Startup Guide

As many community members have noticed, we launched a new feature in Seller Community: The Startup Guide. This guide was created to help Community members discover all of the useful areas of Seller Community and connect with one another. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-24 at 2.07.04 PM.png

Expanded View Startup Guide 

How to complete the guide:

Each drop down includes a Startup Guide task that contributes to the overall "% Set Up" bar at the top of the guide. To move your progress closer to 100%, you must complete the listed task items. 

Example: When you click the downward arrow on the "Introduce yourself and your business" task, the prompt reads "Share your name, where you're located, and a little about your business." with a link to the Community Welcome board. Once you have posted to this board, the Startup Guide bar will gain % of completion. 

IMB_0TtQgg.GIF

Complete all of the tasks and you will have a 100% complete guide! The bonus of a completed guide is that you have explored a ton of amazing features of the Community ๐Ÿ‘

Have questions? Reply to this thread

๏œ๏ธ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

I'm a little over halfway with completing my guide...no worries...I'll get there ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 2 of 2