x

Navigation issue in communities topics?

Why can't you go back to the last page you were on in a certain topic after replying to a topic? I want to help others but it's hard to navigate to like page 8 for example after you have given somebody some help on communities. Also I'm using an iPad 3 when navigating on the seller community. Could it be different on a laptop or desktop computer?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Thank you SO much for this feedback. The site is slightly different depending on if you're on your phone vs an iPad vs a desktop, but across all 3 the navigation could be *way* better. I'm going to be working on that with our design team soon, and will keep you in the loop! (Perhaps you'd be interested in seeing an early design to let us know we're on the right track?) Short term, if you click "topics" in the header it will give you links to specific areas. Also, you might like the unanswered threads page too: https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/forums/unansweredtopicspage Love having you as part of the community! Keep the feedback coming... We're building it for you and want it to be great. ๐Ÿ˜„
Message 2 of 2