x

Need a "Book Now" button on mobile view square website

I have a button displaying "book now" on the top right-hand corner of my square website to book appointments with my business. When you view my website on a mobile device there is no "book now" button just an image of a shopping cart. One of my customers said that the booking button is not visible when using a mobile device. 

There is also no option to enlarge the "book now" button on the website to make it more visible and noticeable. 

Frankie Soto
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @bicyclerepair

Thank you for reaching out! I am taking a look at your website, and I am only seeing the button in the header. Are you able to send a screenshot of the button in the navigation bar? 🙂

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Hello Ellie_   

The header in the desktop view will display the "book now", But on mobile view it will not show the "book now" button. 

I found out that I can edit my square website to display the "book now" button in a large button in the middle of the web page. It will be more noticeable and unavoidable to customers. I decided to remove the "book now" entirely from the header on desktop view. 

Square needs to add the option to display the "book now" button in the header for mobile view.  

Frankie Soto
Message 3 of 6

Thank you for the update. You made an awesome change by adding the Book Now button to the middle of your site. There are a few differences between the mobile and desktop version of your Square Online Store and the Book Now button happens to be one of them. I am happy that you were able to find an effective workaround 🙂 

We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to make this visible to our product team. 😉

Ria
Message 4 of 6

My "Book Now" button is showing only "Bo..."

Has anyone come across this issue? This is happening on mobile on Safari with an iphone. It seems to be fine on android. This seemed like the most relevant thread, but if I need to use another thread, please let me know.

Message 5 of 6

Hey @olorix

Welcome to our Seller Community, we're always happy to see new faces 😃

Is this for the site noir-labs-co.square.site? 

I took a look using my phone, an iPhone with Safari, and the Book button appears at the top of the site and I do see the whole button, it says "Book" 

Let me know if I'm looking at the correct site, if not, make sure to drop the domain here so I can take a look. 

Thank you

Frances
Message 6 of 6