x
Admin

What is the Square Seller Community? Learn about it here.

About the Square Seller Community

The Seller Community is the peer-to-peer network for Square sellers to connect with one another and with Square. In the Community, you can learn how other businesses use Square, get help from sellers facing similar challenges, and provide support to fellow entrepreneurs on their journey.

Join the Community today by signing in with your Square login or replying below. We're excited for you to join the conversation. #squaresellercommunity #square

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Already a member....best decision!  So much helpful information and everyone has been supportive with great ideas and networking.  Don’t deny yourself or your business...join now 🙂

Message 2 of 6
Admin

Thanks for your lovely feedback @Stacelyn24 We are so glad that the Seller Community has helped support you and your business

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 3 of 6

It's been 5 yrs since we joined the community so I see the power of the membership every day!

I'm sure many of you have experienced the power of being part of a community. Whether it's through a hobby, a shared interest, or a professional organization, the collective knowledge and experience of a group of like-minded people can be invaluable.

For example when we worked on a mobile app builder for Square, we understood that it could be a great tool for building communities. The idea is to give people the ability to create their own apps that are tailored to their specific shop. We got great feedback from the community. I want to know what features people would like to see, and how the app should be designed to make it as useful and accessible as possible. I know it can be hard to find the time to contribute to a community, but I really believe that engaging with people who share the same interests can be incredibly beneficial.

Orda Success Team
https://www.getorda.com
Message 4 of 6
Super Seller

The Square Seller Community really is a unique and special space. It brings so many people from around the world to share their experiences of Square and business. It's a hub of knowledge, expertise and experience with members that have a genuine passion, knowledge and drive to help and support the community. The community listens, shares and cares brought together by the technical power of Square. Its a great place to be, it's a wonderful community to be part of. 👍 

Coco Chemistry Ltd
Artisan Chocolatier
www.cocochemistry.co.uk
Message 5 of 6
Beta Member

The Seller Community is where Square gets its customers to handle support for them, so they don't have to.  Genius, really.

Message 6 of 6