x
Beta Member

Where are updated threads?

Every time I search I get outdated information from several years ago. Where are updated answers?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @brenda662 ๐Ÿ‘‹ I'm glad you reached out with this question. The Seller Community is pretty vast, and it is easy to get lost in the weeds - especially when looking for the most up-to-date information. We are here to help!

@Helen wrote a great post about how to capitalize on best answers within the Community, which I think would be really helpful here. I've also gone ahead and moved your question to the How to Use Community board, which can equip you with best practices in navigating.

One of the quirks of this platform is that the most up to date information on a topic can often be found at the end of a thread. Even though a "Best Answer" can be from a date that seems far back, we try to apply any new updates about a topic with that same best answer tag so that they become easier to track down for sellers like yourself.

I hope this clear things up a bit! Let us know if you are still having some trouble - want to make sure you feel comfortable here!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2