x
Admin

How to change your Seller Community username

If you’d like to change your Community username please reply to this thread to let us know. A member of the Community will reach out to directly you and help you update your Community username. 

For example, we can fix typos or help you change your username to better reflect your business. 😊

(Please note: Usernames are first come, first served so the one you want may not be available!)

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

yes please - can I change my username - I was confused about what was wanted

Message 2 of 17
Square Community Moderator

Hey @PineHillsHockey,

Thanks for getting in touch - I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 🙂 I've just sent you a direct message. Please reply with the username you'd like to use instead. 

Message 3 of 17

Hi Arie

thank you

is

PineHillsHockey 

okay?

thanks

Robyn

Message 4 of 17

No worries, it's been updated to @PineHillsHockey 👍 Let us know if you need a hand with anything else! 

Message 5 of 17

Hi there,

I have two square accounts for two separate businesses.  I thought I was logged in on my Beauty Therapy business when I created my username.  

I would like my username to be LagunaLuxe NOT LagunaDLuxe as it is currently.  I would like my LagunaDLuxe to be assigned to my Laguna D'Luxe square account.  If possible.  

Hope that makes sense.

best wishes,

Chantal

Message 6 of 17

Hey @LagunaDLuxe,

Thanks for writing in! Just to clarify, it looks like the username LagunaLuxe is already taken - are both LagunaDLuxe, and LagunaLuxe your businesses, and you're trying to swap the user names for the accounts around? Looking forward to hearing back from you and changing the usernames around if that's what you're after. 

Message 7 of 17
Beta Member

Hi there thanks for allowing me to be a part of the community.

I do need to change my username as I was a bit confused as to what was required and then submitted accidentally.

Thanks!

Message 8 of 17

Hi @Christine_P,

Thanks for joining the Community! I'd be happy to help you change your username. Please let me know what you'd like to change it to instead. 

Message 9 of 17
Beta Member

Hi Arie thanks for getting back to me! I see that most people just use their name so Christine_P is ok if it is available?

Message 10 of 17

All done @Christine_P

Message 11 of 17
Beta Member

Perfect thanks!

Message 12 of 17

Hi Team,

I would like to Change my user name please

Message 13 of 17

Hey @Liz_Sus,

No worries at all! I've just flicked you a direct message. When you get this, please respond with your preferred username and I'll update this for you.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community! 🤗

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 14 of 17

Please change my username from suzannenewnham1 to SuzanneNewnhamAuthor

Message 15 of 17

There is a 15-character limit to usernames, @suzannenewnham1. Please let us know if there's another username you're considering! 

Message 16 of 17

Hi Arie thanks for letting me know. I'll leave my username as is. All the best Suzanne https://www.suzanne-newnham.com

Message 17 of 17