x

Become a voice over talent in our new cartoon network

We are looking for voice-over talent for our characters for our new cartoon series that will be streaming this year on:

streamlife.tube,  WWTVN, WOTV, ROKU, AMAZON FIRE, CHROMECAST, APPLE TV

GO TO OUR WEBSITE AND FIND OUT HOW TO GET INVOLVED. 

www.dreamchangerspublishing.com 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

I don’t see anything on your website about becoming a voiceover talent.

Message 2 of 11

We have posted new information on our website if you have any questions please let me know. Thanks Janelle Garner

Message 3 of 11

I have talent available and a recording studio.  Can get more info?

Message 4 of 11

Thanks for your interest I will get back to you later today with times that we can get on a conference call so I can explain how this works. Thank you have an amazing day. Janelle Garner

Message 5 of 11

Need more time as well. Have several people that would be interested. 

Message 6 of 11

We need to set up a conference call. 

I will send you available times later today. 

Have a great day. 

Janelle Garner 

Message 7 of 11

Hi, this sounds very exciting; thank you for the opportunity.

To clarify, in order to be considered for a voice role, we are required to purchase the VO package?

Kindest regards,

Bryan

Message 8 of 11

Bryan, 

Once you purchase the V/O pkg. You are given a voice over part& assigned a character. One of our people will contact you with further instructions.

Thanks Janelle 

Message 9 of 11

Hello Brian how you doing my name is CMillionz, and I have a question what exactly is a voiceover package. Thank you 

Message 10 of 11

Hello CMillionz, in this instance the package we are referring to in the thread, is the item that JANELLEGARNER is asking anyone who wants to apply for a Voiceover job that Dream Changers Publishing is advertising. The link to that item is https://www.dreamchangerspublishing.com/store/Character-Voice-Over-pkg-p461777949.

It looks like something similar to a Crowdfunding campaign; although my understanding may be incorrect.

Kindest regards,

b

Message 11 of 11