x
Admin

What currently inspires you?

Hey everyone!

Not sure about you, but now that we're getting closer to Summer, I'm definitely feeling more inspired and motivated!

The warmer weather and spending time outside has been a big inspiration source as of late.

What's currently inspiring you?

Excited to read your replies!

Max Pete
Community Engagement Program Manager, Square
Seller Community
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Tagging some members here to get the inspiration flowing!

@TravisRenLeathe@ReverendMike@avalemert@Moly_Capital, and @whysprs 

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 2 of 5

A lot of times, I will look stones and beads to just have an idea. My eife on the other hand is working on things, shes working on a few projects right now but dont think they are items that will end up in the store. She does the fiber items, I do the leather, beadwork and jewlery type items. I just have been busy with work this year more often than usual.

Message 3 of 5
Admin

I like that! Getting the building blocks in place before jumping into the full design.

Max Pete
Seller Community
Message 4 of 5

A lot of times I will see things in my minds eye with the beads and wire while I'm shopping or browsing, as for thw leather, I've got aeveral patterns I've made so I will freehand doodle or do sketches on sheets of paper cut the same size as i need. I dont throw them away because sometimes looking back, it ends up being a good deaign and use them later. Leather can be forgiving unless you make a wrong cut or worse. We are currently working on getting a workshop studio built and then we can go full blown and planing a youtube channel to go along with our blogs as well.

Message 5 of 5