x
Square Community Moderator

Meet the Team: AshleyK

Name: Ashley, but AshleyK since I have a popular name 😄

Role: Community Manager

About Me: Hey there!! I'm Ashley and have been with Square almost 3 years now. I feel in some ways I have touched almost every aspect of the Support world, having started in Customer Support, I moved to Manager Escalations and coaching, and now working on the Community Team. I also specialized in Square for Retail for about a year before moving on to train new Squares. I love having the opportunity to work more closely with sellers in the Community. 

Looking over the Irish SeaLooking over the Irish Sea

Outside of work, I really love reading and writing as well as just being outside. My favorite hobbies are snowboarding, running, hiking, horseback riding, travelling, and eating! There is not a hobby or food that I will at least try once. I believe in trying to see every part of the world that I can and enjoying it to the fullest because you never know when the opportunity will come again.

I have a few pets... currently I have two dogs and a cat, though I plan on adding a horse to the mix soon. My Labrador is a retired support dog and is living his best life playing fetch every day and babysitting the younger Blue Heeler who has endless amounts of energy.

My two adorable dogsMy two adorable dogs

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Thanks for sharing! Love having ya in the community!

Where in Ireland was that?

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

It was in Giant's Causeway!

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3