x
Square Community Moderator

Meet the Team: Frida _

Name: Frida

Role: Community Moderator

About Me: Hello there! My name is Frida and I have been a Square employee since March 2019. I am based out of our Scottsdale, Arizona offices, but am a Long Beach, CA native born and raised.

I started off on phone support as a Customer Success Advocate, then joined the internal Advanced Support team where I provided support to our employees through chat across the U.S. and the globe! 🌎 Most recently, I have the privilege of joining an elite team of individuals as a Community Moderator! (Woo Hoo!)

When I'm not engaging with our Sellers and my colleagues, I love to venture around town visiting and supporting various small businesses that use Square! (specifically coffee shops )

I also love traveling, spending time with my Husband, family, and friends too. Most importantly, I love spending time with my wacky dog 🐕.

I look forward to engaging with all of you and learning more about what you do and why you love Square! 

Fridandme pic2.png    Screen1.png

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Hi  and welcome.

you can never go wrong with a good cup of Coffee!

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 5
Admin

Welcome, @Frida! 😎

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

@Frida Welcome to the community.  We are cool here!  You can't see cool dog pics on the telephone!

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 4 of 5
Super Seller Alumni

Welcome to the team @Frida !
So great to have ya aboard

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 5 of 5