x
Admin

Meet The Team: Penny_

Hi Seller Community! 

My name is Penny and I am the newest member of the Community team at Square. I am brand new to the company and couldn't be more excited about joining such a smart, creative, and hardworking collective of humans. My role is Seller Community Marketing Manager 🤓

Prior to joining Square, I myself was an entrepreneur. (It feels a little weird to say "was" as I believe the entrepreneurial mindset and characteristics stick with us forever, no matter what we call our "full time job".) I owned and operated a successful marketing agency that specialized in empowering food and beverage business owners, by way of digital marketing solutions and education. I have experience working with restaurants, wellness and beauty, retail, non-profit, tech, e-commerce, travel tourism and more!

I’ll be working with our amazing Community team to ensure that every seller knows that the Seller Community at Square is THE place to connect with fellow Sellers, receive support from the Square team, contribute to the development of Square products, and grow their businesses. 

The strength and impact of the Seller Community is like no other out there. What a special place for us all to be a part of 😍

Some interesting things about me:

• I live in Toronto, Canada 🇨🇦
  • I have a 9 year old Golden Retriever named Luke 🐶
  • I will NEVER turn down an invite to live music 🎵
  • I was a Square Seller! ◻️ (In 2016 I created a retail business that sold vintage retro ski/athleisure wear) 
  • I am addicted to pop-corn 🍿
  • My favourite thing is a daily forrest walk 🌲

What are your favourite things about the Community? What would you love to see added or improved? I'd love to hear from you in a reply below 👇🙂 

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

Welcome aboard @Hailey !

So great to have you and all of your fantastic experience here with us in the community! 

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 3
Admin

Thank you Pesso! Excited to get to know and support you, the rest of the Super Sellers, and all Sellers here!

️ Hailey
Seller Community Marketing Manager
Square Seller Community
Message 3 of 3