x
Admin

๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome Wednesday ๐Ÿ‘‹ January 29

Iโ€™d like to welcome all the new sellers who just signed up! Click Reply below to introduce yourself and your business. ๐Ÿ‘‹ 

Iโ€™d also love to know why you started your business? Many moons ago I started a freelance editing business because I wanted to be able to work remotely (and being my own boss was pretty great too). 

Feel free to share your business website or links to your business' Instagram/Twitter/Facebook page! 

plant.gif

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Tagging a few new folks! 

@acarandang @jeffwindsor @OSheridans @Mysteel @Rakko @Crogers @Sanctuarynstone @Haynesonmassage @Lovehatesalon @SheilaArt @LegendsUsedBook @Thrillhouse1 @Spaelegance @Aburns @Mariahomstay @OldWoodGuy @ULLIKONIG @morememorable 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 8

Hi Helen, and thank you for the add! I took over @LegendsUsedBook on the 1st of this month as the previous owner was looking to semi-retire. I had been through some difficult times and was feeling stagnant in my job and looking for a change. I've always been a voracious bookworm so I figured this would be a great change. So far it's been working out! 

Dave

www.facebook.com/legendsusedbooks

www.instagram.com/legendsusedbooks

Message 3 of 8

Hi my name is Sheila and I am @SheilaArt, I am a Pen and Pencil Artist, I love detail and contrast.  I love to make handmade notebooks for artists and writers. I have worked from home for over 20 years now and Iโ€™m trying something new, selling on-line. thanks. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Message 4 of 8
Admin

Welcome @SheilaArt! I see you added your website to your Seller Community profile, your work is wonderful! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 5 of 8

Thanks so much Helen, thanks for reaching out!

Message 6 of 8
Beta Member

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the mention @Helen!

I started my business by practicing it as a hobby. While waiting for back surgery, I decided I needed something constructive to do. I love gemstones, making jewelry and meditation, so making Malas was a perfect fit. After teaching myself how to make them, friends started asking if they could buy them or if I could make one for them. The rest is kind of history. I absolutely love what I do.  ๐Ÿ“ฟ

https://www.facebook.com/sanctuarynstone

https://www.instagram.com/sanctuarynstone

www.sanctuaryandstone.com

Custom orders may be requested through this link https://forms.gle/2E1QjaenZy5ypzYG7

or by emailing info@sanctuaryandstone.com

Love & Light โœจ
Rebekah / Sanctuary and Stone

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Thank you taking the time to share why and how you started your businesses Rebekah @Sanctuarynstone and Dave @LegendsUsedBook๐Ÿ˜Š 

I think a lot of people are interested in turning their hobby or passion into their full-time job so I hope you'll share your experiences here in the Seller Community as you meet other sellers. If I can help along the way just let me know! Welcome again! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 8 of 8