x
Alumni

Welcome Wednesday

Hello community members, 

How’s everyone doing this week? We’ve had a ton of new people join this last week - welcome to you all and thanks for joining us in the community!

Special shoutout to some of our more active new members listed below - please take a moment to introduce yourself and your business in the comments!

@SatkhiraMaui
@Tekla1

@Soroptimist
@JT318
@DeniseAck
@Susanmwb
@Sagecoffee
@bettyi
@Citizen310

@jl
@Kristin
@Charmony
@PerrysWaterfron
@aftwcedarkey

Excited to meet you, 
Kelly

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Kelly and all...

I have recently been listing my line of crazy charm/theme jewelry into a shop here https://squareup.com/store/charmingtrinkets

Etsy has been trying and with my use of Square for all credit transactions I thought keeping all my inventory here would allow me to be more organized. Soooo...no real promotion of the shop yet but soon

Would love to see everyone elses shops!

Susan

Message 2 of 6
Alumni

Hi @Susanmwb, thanks for introducing yourself! I like those VW Bus earrings in the shop ✌️

We're happy to have you using Square! 😄 

Message 3 of 6

Unique, fun items in your shop!  

Message 4 of 6

Are you there any new updates to this thread?? Is there now a place to view other Square Online Stores? I am shocked that Square does not have something available to give potential vendors a way to see how others have set up their stores.  Square, check out what Moo has on the front page of their website: https://www.moo.com/us/ideas/inspiration.html

You should really do this!

Message 5 of 6
Alumni

@RomanStudios - right now there's no update. Currently, there's no way to view other people's Square online stores all in one place. That being said - you could always start a new thread here in the Seller Community asking people to share their online stores as examples. Could be a cool way to see what's out there! 

Thank you for the Moo example - that is pretty cool. 

Message 6 of 6