x
Admin

๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome new Seller Community members ๐Ÿ‘‹ April 29

Welcome to everyone who joined the Seller Community in the last week. I hope this post finds you well. 

If you have a chance please reply to this post to introduce yourself and share your business story. Let us know - are you reopening your business? Have you moved your business online? Have you started a new business?

In the meantime, here are a few recent posts from around the Seller Community that you might find interesting:

If you have any questions click reply here to let me know. Stay safe.

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Tagging just a few sellers who joined the Community this week. Everyone is welcome to reply to say hello.

@vasanth1 

@twowhales 

@pulpandpaper 

@Tracy10 

@goodtradeco 

@Vancitydanielhc 

@ShivanisKitchen 

@tastyheatsfoods 

@brendahillpott 

@greenbriar_mkt 

@TEAS 

@Cottagebusiness 

@Alerces 

@goldensgym 

@healingstream 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 8

Hey everyone!

I posted a week ago looking to have listings go live at a certain time. Anyway, was able to sort out how to just manually make everything visible at once. I have used Square to take payments in person at shows many times, but this was my first timed online store update. Happy to say I posted 50 items and sold out of everything in 25 minutes. I read a few things about how the square storefront wasn't great if you were selling one of a kind items, but it was totally great. I had a few issues with people not being able to enter addresses, but other than that it was a total success. 

pulpcreativeshop.ca

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Hello again @pulpandpaper! Your work and your website are beautiful. Did you promote your upcoming sale online or give your customers a heads up that you were making new items available at a particular time? 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 8

Thanks @Helen 

I take part in an artisan craft/design/art show every spring and fall, and have developed a local following there. The spring one was postponed indefinitely - so i did this online sale instead. I promoted it locally on instagram. It was planned (and promoted) to go live last wednesday at 7pm EST.

Message 5 of 8
Alumni

Your work is beautiful @pulpandpaper ! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Aaron Weiss
Former Community Lead, Square
Get help in our Support Center | Join the Beta Community
Message 6 of 8

thank you @aarontw !

Message 7 of 8
Admin

That's really great @pulpandpaper - I definitely see how being able to schedule when your online store items become available would take one thing of your plate! We're working on it!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 8 of 8