x
Admin

๐Ÿ‘‹ Welcome new Seller Community members ๐Ÿ‘‹ April 8

Hello to everyone who has joined the Seller Community since last week. I hope you are all well.

If you have time, feel free to reply here to introduce yourself and your business. How are you? Have you had to change your business model in the last couple of weeks? Whatโ€™s worked well?

As you explore the Seller Community check out our Business Resources board where weโ€™re sharing posts on a range of topics including:

If you have any questions click reply here to let me know. Thank you for joining the Seller Community.

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Tagging a few sellers who joined this week but anyone is free to reply to this post.

@wandy 

@thegreeneatery 
@omnsbracelets 
@Nourishfarm 

@anya_andronov 

@littlebylittle1 

@acadianheart 

@FermeFiolaFarm 
@Beckyje 
@CatinChouchoue 
@A1OTTAWA 
@chefjt  
@littlefox 
@citizencafe 
@amartin 

@ollipop 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 8

Hey everyone, great to be connected with everyone. I wish you well during this unfortunate market. Good luck on your businesses. 

Cheers

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Thanks for your post @omnsbracelets, nice to 'meet' you! Have you been able to try anything new in the last few weeks - like selling online, if you didn't before? 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 4 of 8

Yes I finally have my shop set up online. Itโ€™s been great using weebly! The services are amazing 

Message 5 of 8
Admin

I'm really glad to hear that! There's never an ideal time to set up an online store it seems - no time like the present!

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 6 of 8

This s a GREAT system. We will be using square for our non profit The Step Up 4 Kidz Foundation to accept online donations. Does anyone have any pointers or things to look out for?

Thank you very much for all the information

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Welcome @stepup4kidz! I just shared this post in our Business Resources board Best Practices for Using Square as a Non-Profit or Donation Based Organization. I hope it helps.

Are you looking for Online Store/donation item set up guides or pointers for sharing/promoting your site? I'm sure other Seller Community members could chime in here to let us know what's worked well for them! 

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 8 of 8