x

Bank validation question

I saw a one cent deposit and withdraw this morning in my bank account. Does Square validate my account today. Because, I also have two transactions yesterday and I saw no deposit today.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

My account had the 1 cent deposit and withdrawl as well, then I came back to square and it was asking me to re enter my banking information again. now i have two of these Square initiated deposit and withdrawl records on my bank account, yet still no option for instant deposit! I could really use that function to be honest.

Message 2 of 3
Admin

I'm sorry for the frustration @wctsmashpotato! It can take 5 business days for your bank account to be fully verified -- the micro deposit and debit is just the first part. It sounds like you might have two separate locations, and you've linked the same bank account to each one.

You can check the estimated date your bank account will be verified from the Account & Settings section of your online Square Dashboard. You'll also receive an email when your bank account has been verified.

Unfortunately instant deposit isn't available in Canada but when your bank is verified your deposit will be sent according to the standard deposit schedule

I hope this helps but if you have any questions about this don't hesitate to post again.

๏œ๏ธ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 3 of 3