x

Best way to increase website traffic flow?

any advice would be much appreciated, i just started my site with square, as it seemed like the best host, based on my finances, and audience. so far, I love it. i just need a way to increase people coming to my site, and Instagram. Ads? facebook ads? instagram ads? 

there are so many choices, but what works the best? what is most effective for an audience of all ages? xx

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Facebook and Instagram are your friends - lol - we routinely post pictures onto Facebook as well as Instagram and then ask those who see it to share, especially on Facebook. We offer a discount on their next in-person visit - which for you if you are only online, might not work. But the idea is there. Find local community pages and routinely post into it. COVID has made things a lot more mutable so people are half expecting posts to show up in the weirdest of places.

The other thing is to set yourself up with Google Suite - and make sure that Google knows everything about your business and site - as well as allowing people to order directly to or through the Google listing you see on the right side of the search page listings.

That's what we do pretty much!

James Wilkinson

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Hello and welcome @BabyFaceBaddies! I've pinned your post to the Seller Community homepage so that other sellers can share some tactics to drive traffic to their sites have worked well for them. @JPWilkinson @Michael_L @MattHebb1995

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Best Answer

Facebook and Instagram are your friends - lol - we routinely post pictures onto Facebook as well as Instagram and then ask those who see it to share, especially on Facebook. We offer a discount on their next in-person visit - which for you if you are only online, might not work. But the idea is there. Find local community pages and routinely post into it. COVID has made things a lot more mutable so people are half expecting posts to show up in the weirdest of places.

The other thing is to set yourself up with Google Suite - and make sure that Google knows everything about your business and site - as well as allowing people to order directly to or through the Google listing you see on the right side of the search page listings.

That's what we do pretty much!

James Wilkinson
Message 3 of 5
Admin

Thank you so much @JPWilkinson!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 5

I think social media is the best, but then you gotta find a way 

Message 5 of 5