x

Can I use Square in Oman

Hi Guys i am in Oman and would like to set up square up I dont know If if I can use the app here?  And can I use Credit Card processing. Kindly advice

Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @ciscooman,

Payment processing is currently only available in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan and The UK.

You might be able to download Square POS app to use a point of sale to track payments and run your business, however you won't be able to activate card processing on the account. Hope this clears things up!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @ciscooman,

No, the Square app is currently available in the US, Canada, Japan, Australia, and the United Kingdom. See the international availability page for more detail.

Message 2 of 7

Hi @mattd 

So can I use the app without processing payments

Message 3 of 7

Hi @ciscooman,

Short answer is yes.

Note that the app likely currently will not be available for download in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store in Oman. You will need to download it from one of the previously mentioned country's app stores. To do this, just switch your country/region in your respective app store.

Apple change the country or region

Google Play change country

Message 4 of 7
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @ciscooman,

Payment processing is currently only available in the US, Canada, Australia, Japan and The UK.

You might be able to download Square POS app to use a point of sale to track payments and run your business, however you won't be able to activate card processing on the account. Hope this clears things up!

Seamus
Square, Australia
Message 5 of 7

Hi @Seamus

Hi @mattd 

So can I order Square register and set the country Oman. Because I found the app in Google Play 

Message 6 of 7
Alumni

Feel free to download it! But keep in mind the limitations that mattd and Seamus pointed out. @ciscooman

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Message 7 of 7