x

Can I import invoices to Square? Or can I recreate existing invoices in Square?

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Coming from the competition

While I'm not new to square, I'm new to using square in the last 5 years and I see a lot has changed. I was using WaveApps but they announced this morning that they have been aquired by H&R Block, but that is neither here nor there. 

What I am wondering about is I would like to bring my 2 invoices over from WaveApps into Square so I can have 1 centralized location for all my data. 

Can this be done? If not via import, is there a way that I can recreate my invoices (since there are only 2 of them) and have have them identified as paid without sending them? 

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@Joel_Gallant

Hi Joel! Welcome to the Community, glad to have you here! And this is a great question. 

When you are creating a new invoice, if you select the Invoice Method as "Share Invoice Manually," it will allow you to create the invoice - which is not sent via email.

Then once it's created, you can go back in and mark the Invoice as Paid.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

@Joel_Gallant

Hi Joel! Welcome to the Community, glad to have you here! And this is a great question. 

When you are creating a new invoice, if you select the Invoice Method as "Share Invoice Manually," it will allow you to create the invoice - which is not sent via email.

Then once it's created, you can go back in and mark the Invoice as Paid.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 2