x

Formatting dd/mm/yy on invoices

Hello,

Would someone please let me know how I can format my invoice to read in the day/month/year format? I live in Canada and it is the general format for businesses here. 

I've read some of the previous posts and updated my browser language to English (Australia), (UK) & (Canada) to no avail. 

While it displays the date in the correct day/month/year format while preparing the invoice, when I send the invoice to myself it displays month/day/year.

Thanks

Anselm

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @alp7 - thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Seller Community. We are happy to have you join us! 

It sounds like you've given a shot to the most effective troubleshooting that we would suggest for date order issues. Have you tried using a separate browser than the one you are currently trying? We would recommend giving a shot to Google Chrome. 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi Joe,

I am using Chrome :(. Is there no other setting that I can use?

Message 3 of 4

Hi there again, @alp7 - ah, thanks for clarifying that. Our Dashboard normally orients best to Google Chrome, but you could also try other 3rd party browsers to see if any accept the change. Unfortunately, we don't offer an internal toggle option that would swap the date order.

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4