x

How do I change my Square Booking button page home screen?

i’ve been trying to figure this out for sooo long.. I added square to my booking button on instagram and when you click on the button it goes to a different screen than other people’s square sites! I want it to be on the page where it says “book an appointment” and shows your location and hours. but it goes to the other page where it says to select one of more services. super frustrating hopefully some one can help me figure out how to change it to the screen that shows the location & hours etc

C26A45C3-9D53-4E0B-AE63-4AFDA40101DB.png

1879D882-F922-4F27-9E62-DBF359BD7C42.png

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hi hi and welcome to the Seller Community + sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble, @Raelynn!

The fastest way to resolve account-specific questions like this is by getting in touch directly. The best way to reach out is by phone, because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time. If you haven't already, please get in touch so that a member of our Appointments team can dig in with you - start by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2