x

How do I get the Square Point of Sale reader sent to me?

How Do i get the Square Point of Sale mailed to me?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Alumni

Hey @Mom4Life,

Welcome to the Community! You can order hardware straight from your Square Dashboard in your Account & Settings or you can order from square.com/shop. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 2 of 7

@puka Do you send to Europe? Italy? Germany? Switzerland?

Thank you

Message 3 of 7
Admin

Hey @CPADML! The Square Point of Sale reader can only be ordered (and used) in the US, UK, Australia and Japan.

If you're in Europe can use the Point of Sale app to track payments and grow your payments, but you won't be able to process credit/debit card transaction. We'll announce any updates! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 7

I have a business in the EU, but also a bank account in the UK. Everytime I set up my business info, it automatically uses Euro while I want to use Square while at events in the UK, collect in GBP and have the funds transferred to my UK account. How can I set this up?

Message 5 of 7

i am new to square. how do i know if a reader is being sent to me? I signed up for a card reader, but it did not ask which type i wanted.  why is there not a way to contact support through email?

Message 6 of 7
Admin

Hey @9helpme,

Thanks for reaching out! You've actually posted on the Global Community forum - at the moment this free card reader is available to US sellers only.

If you're from the US and have simply reached the wrong place, you can find our US Seller Community here or email support via http://squ.re/contact 👍

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 7 of 7