x

How to shut off loan eligibility notifications. I don’t want one but the send soooo many notices

How do I shut off loan eligibility notifications on my square? It always pops up that I have a notification. I don’t want a loan. I don’t want that feature. I am pestered with multiple eligibility notifications. I want to stop receiving these notifications. I don’t want to have to delete them all the time. Can I opt out of that feature? Can I delete it off my terminal? It’s super annoying. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @Aspin Welcome back to the Seller Community! 

Sorry to hear that the loan notifications have been showing up so much. We understand why this can be disruptive. At this time, we don’t have a way to shut off notifications, however, if you dismiss them they should go away. Please let us know if this is not the case. 

Are you logging in to your Square app or hardware every time?

We will be on the lookout for your reply.  

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4

Yes I have to click to remove them all the time. It’s really pestering and takes up time. I hate having the red notifications on my terminal.  Yes I’m logged in all the time. I would rather just not get 15 “you can get a loan” notice when I don’t want one. I don’t want one and I don’t want the notice. Clearing my notifications all the time is time consuming, repetitive and annoying. If I could shut off the notifications or just remove the loan function on my terminal or even from my account. 
I don’t understand why there is no ability to opt out of certain notices. Not in settings or even in the loan function. Why are there settings if I can’t set things! 
please help. The red dot bugs me and the notification for something I don’t want or use. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@Aspin - We agree with you, having the option to remove the notifications would be great. We will pass it on to our product team as feedback. 

Have a good day! 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4