x

Items: My items were categorized and placed in order but my changes didn't save

The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Items

Items were categorized and placed in order but it keeps switching back to previous prices and order that has already been fixed a few times. Is there any problem with this?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

We haven't heard other reports of this issue @Maryhc360, but I'd be frustrated too if the changes I made weren't saving! 😞

Could you have more than one account or multiple locations? If you sign in with a different email address or select a different location it might seem like your item library has changed when actually it's a different library. Try signing out of the app and signing back in again, either with a different email or choosing a different location.

Or if you don't have another account/location it could be a glitch in the app. These Point of Sale app troubleshooting steps should fix any issues with the app, but I'd also make sure have a strong internet connection to your device. If your connection is interrupted it might not save the edits you've made to your item library. 

However, if this is happening a lot I'd encourage you to call our Customer Success team with an example of an item you rearranged, but that reverted to the original order. With an example they'll be able to investigate this further with our Engineering team! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 2