x

Locations are active for payments but do not have an address

Hello. 

I tried to find an answer to my problem, but I came up with nothing that would help me solve the problem.

I tried connecting my website to squareup - which was successful. Problem started when the site told me "Square needs a location to process payments. Please choose a location." (screenshot).

So I went to Square settings - > locations. The message that came up is "3 locations are active for payments but do not have an address. Please update their addresses." (screenshot) The addresses are there.

Can anybody help me with that? I'd love to start taking payments through my website asap.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Hi @thinkbizllc99, really sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue! In order to direct you to the best resource, what country are you located in?

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 2 of 8

Hi,

I'm located in Poland. I know I cannot process card payments etc. but I think I should be able to collect payments from my website?

Message 3 of 8
Admin

Thanks for letting me know, @thinkbizllc99. As card processing with Square isn't available in Poland right now, you won't be able to use Square to collect payments on your website either. We'll be sure to announce nay further expansion so do keep an eye on our website!

Tra
Community Manager, Square
Have a burning question to ask in our Question of the Week? Share it with us!
Message 4 of 8

same issue with me please guide i'm from uk

Message 5 of 8

Locations are active for payments but do not have an address

Hello. 

I tried to find an answer to my problem, but I came up with nothing that would help me solve the problem.

I tried connecting my website to squareup - which was successful. Problem started when the site told me "Square needs a location to process payments. Please choose a location.

So I went to Square settings - > locations. The message that came up is "3 locations are active for payments but do not have an address. Please update their addresses." The addresses are there.

Can anybody help me with that? I'd love to start taking payments through my website asap.

Thank you.

Message 6 of 8

I have same issue in Australia and Fiji can someone help please

Message 7 of 8
Admin

Hi @muzammilyousuf wave ๐Ÿ‘‹ thanks for flagging this!

Did you register your account to Australia or Fiji? Which country do you reside in/is your business in?

Card processing with Square is not currently supported in Fiji so if you are Fiji based that may be the culprit here. 

I'll keep an eye out for your reply! 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question โœจ
Message 8 of 8