x

Modifies not showing on my service

We are testing the appointment feature of Square as a possible online booking solution for our TV studio.

I'm 95% there, but I can't get the modifiers to work.

We need modifiers so that clients can rent equipment (lights, cameras, sound) along with the studio fee. I can't put that rental as a separate service, because it has no time duration value, and without a time duration value, Square won't let me include it on the booking page.

I've created the modifier list and checked the box "Enable" under Modifier Sets, for my studio rental service.

However, during testing, we noticed that the modifiers are not being offered to the client.

Can somebody help me understand what I'm missing here? I've already spent hours on this problem and nothing works.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

UPDATE: I spoke with somebody from Square support, and they told me modifiers don't work on services when using the appointment feature online. Apparently, even though the checkbox is right there on the dashboard, it doesn't translate over to the Booking Website. That is just SUPER dumb... It's like Square doesn't want to make money or something. Well, I guess I'll try a different eCommerce platform then... too bad a wasted a day on this. Bye bye Square. I'll just give my 2,9 % + 30 cents to somebody else LOL

Message 2 of 2